Thursday, July 24, 2008

Work that feels like it will never be done...

Yeah so I tried to work on the comic today which hasn't gone over very well. I worked on getting the main page to load faster by cutting the amount of pics and making the site easier to manage (I hope anyways). So on the next couple of weeks I'll be redoing every page on the site. It seems like I hav more work to do on the site then I have actually done. Looking at my loading times for the main page and then at my "episodes"... kinda makes ya want to cry or at least it make me want to.

My to do list is...
change the pages to a less image format
put the comic I've written into images
write more rants and have them ready for publishing
make the "HC" comic page look better (i.e. buttons and stuff like that)

*late update* New characters posted!

No comments: