Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Alright come on now

So those that don't know.... I'm a gamer,like A BIG ONE. I even plan on trying to get into the industry.

But seriorsly now... lets get this through every xbox360 owners head (and ps3 users... that kinda applies). So just because you think your console is the best... the rest of us don't care. I got my 360 for under $200 and that's the reason why i bought it. The physics in Halo 3 is crap... and gears of war is even worse. If you take time to look instead of being braindead fanboys you might notice that they aren't perfect. Don't get me wrong... I own both games and will most likely buy Halo 4 whenever that comes out, but storyline will most likely be crap AGAIN (I play for multyplayer). There are other games that are amazing.... lost oddessey, overlord, elder scrolls 4, I'm looking forward to fallout 3, too human, tales of vesperia... just to name a few.

The only reason why I'm not planning on getting a ps3... FF13 is coming to the 360. I'm just not that interested in the other games. Nothing against SONY but game wise they kinda dropped the ball but that doesn't mean they won't come back like they have in the past (like i would get one if they put another kindom hearts game out... but that would be for the wife).

No comments: