Thursday, July 24, 2008

Frist Thoughts

OK so this is my first chance (and attempt really) to blog and hopefully it goes alright

So I just got back from my second honeymoon but right before I left I had to see the eye doctor. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I hate doctors with a passion! Reason being is every time I go to see one I get bad news and this was no exception. So I found out that I have scaring on/in my eyes... fricking wonderful.

Anything I found out lately that, accourding to a "website grader" my site... well... sucks. Doing a webcomic is a heck of a lot harder then people believe. 1) It's hard to find a good place to host your site because the wrong place will cost you an arm and a leg for crap service. 2) Coming up with a comic. I stole my idea (from Kevin Sullivans "Anarchy Gang") so it was easier then most but theres still a lot of creative work that goes into it. 3) Updating the thing is HARDEST!!! It seems that I do a bad job at updating... sorry bout that guys.

SO there will be a lot of changing to my comic (weststreetwarriors.com) so keep checking and hopefully you will like what you see.

No comments: