Tuesday, October 14, 2008

GAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

The title explains exactly how I feel right now. I'm sick of being treated like I have been at work. I'm just a mule there and people don't care what I have to say even thought they asked my opinion. I don't even know why I bother working there... it's not like its a great job or even a good one! Sick of that crap I'll tell you what....

On top of that life for some reason has been rather stressful lately. School isn't helping and I really don't like my classes. The only things running the way I want it to run is the comic. GO FIGURE!!!! One thing I really kind of need some time in is gaming because its my stress reliever. I just want to hide from people and play my copy of Tales of Vesperia.

Side note... I do love my zune... its a life saver at work.

No comments: